In an interactive online format of twice 2.5 hours on Saturday, 3. September and Sunday, 4. September 2022 this new Bach Centre approved course will offer inspiration to sharpen your marketing skills as a BFRP and a trainer. We’ll work on systematic strategies to spark new potential client’s interest in the Bach flower remedies. We’ll explore how various approaches can increase the number of people becoming interested in the BFRs.
Start 4:30 pm Berlin time, (3:30 pm London time) per Zoom. Cost €38,- for both sessions, Bach Centre BC-ACE certificate included. Trainer Nicola Hanefeld has been a BFRP since 1997 and has been teaching BC approved courses since 2002. She teaches Level 1-3 in Germany but is English. Full trainer profile
High quality photos of 34 of Bach flowers (+ Rock Water) for use in marketing will be made available to participants at no extra cost :-)
- Introductions. Why is marketing important? The difference between marketing and advertising.
- Status quo: what do you do at present in this realm? (For those who wish to share).
- What is a target group? What actually IS our service? Group exchange.
- Giving lectures (even if you don't like giving them)
- The potential of networking events for PR
- Sustainable concepts for marketing, ‘staying on the ball’.
- Live examples: exploring websites and social media presence.
- Customer care - what is it, why is it important?
- Next steps
Single coachings are also on offer after this course upon request. Peer groups could be formed for ongoing mutual support. Periodic meetings of the group to further the subject are also a possibility.
What you'll get out of this course:
Inspiration, contact with other BFRPs, creative ideas and a deeper understanding of what we're 'selling'!